Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Amanpuri Exchange - Latest Schedule

Amanpuri Exchange provides it updated event schedule for the month of March 2020. Please find below:

Event Schedule:

10th Mar ~ 22 Mar
・AMAL Volume Ranking & AMAL trading bouns

Not fixed date
・Referral Battle *KYC 
24th Mar ~ 26th Mar
・BTC trading bouns Event②

27th Mar
Launching Leverage Trading

27th Mar ~ 26th Apr
・ROE Trading Battle

27th April

• Unlock of Amal starts.

Amanpuri Exchange is a DLT exchange with an up to 100x leverage trading platform and a spot transaction platform and its main services through order matching systems with customer assets protection in mind. We value the protection of customers’ asset and we’ll ensure utmost safety of customers’ asset. Also, Amanpuri will provide a customer support phone services by 2021 with correspondents in several languages including but not limited to, English, Chinese, Korean, French, Spanish, Hindi, Russian & Arabic.
The exchange sees traders as partners and as a result they share in the growth of the exchange. Be part of the exchange of the future.
Click here to register on Amanpuri exchange.
David Oke

1 comment:

  1. BITCOIN, BINARY OPTION: l am one of the Victims. At first, the software seemed to be really professional and authentic. I found many favourable reviews about its performance and delivered results. So, I decided to invest in it and try to achieve success in the online trading sphere. Soon, I realized that the software was swallowing all my investments. Brokers are nothing more than a dangerous and fraudulent platform. I invested over $ 140,000 and couldn't withdraw my money, months passed and still nothing. So, I reached out to Wizard Charles to help me recover my funds, I have been able to recover $ 100,000 and the remaining $ 40,000 is in progress. I really can't tell how happy I am. Contact him via mail.totalinvestmentplatform@gmail.com   

    WhatsApp: +1 (646) 4810376

    Visit Website:  https://www.facebook.com/101745678391674 ;        

    ReplyDelete

Starter - Unleash the power of your NFT Assets

  The crypto spaces have seen a lot of growth in the past few years with bitcoin, ethereum and other major cryptocurrencies seen adoption an...